Ecker Center for Mental Health was founded in 1955 and provides a wide array of outpatient mental health services. Crisis, psychiatry and counseling services are available to adults, children and adolescents. Other adult services range from early intervention to recovery and include crisis, psychiatric, case management, rehabilitation, intensive outpatient, residential and psychotherapy assistance.
Ecker Center for Mental Health is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization serving people with mental illness.
• Emergency mental health assessment and assistance 24/7
• Problem focused therapy
• Advocacy, referral and linkage to needed services
• Psycho-social rehabilitation
• Intensive outpatient program
• Psychiatric serivces
• Residential facilities
• Access to Genoa Healthcare independent pharmacy – located inside our 1845 Grandstand Place building
• Services available in English, Spanish and several other languages
Ecker Center fundraising events throughout the year include the annual Festival of Trees, the Wishes for Wellness Brunch and the new Ecker Center Calendar.
If you are are interested in receiving services, please contact our Intake Coordinator at 847-695-0484 x1898. Intake specialists are also available Monday through Friday from 1pm – 4pm on a walk-in basis, without an appointment. For psychiatric emergencies, please call our Psychiatric Emergency Program (PEP) at 847-888-2211 or come to the program at the Advocate Sherman Hospital Emergency Department located at 1425 N. Randall Road, Elgin, IL 60123 (services available for adults, children & teens).
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- SaturdaySorry - Closed
- SundaySorry - Closed