- Market the positives of downtown and diminish the misconceptions.
- Educate community about the value of a thriving downtown and DNA’s role in it.
3rd Fridays of the month at 9am, DNA Office
Organizations planning events in downtown are encouraged to attend a committee meeting 3 months prior to their event so that DNA may assist in the coordination of downtown businesses and community groups.
- Krisilee Murphy, EACVB, Co-chair
- Deirdre White, YWCA Elgin, Co-chair
- Barb Keselica, City of Elgin
- Amy Knorek, The Centre of Elgin
- Liz Clemmons, Gail Borden Public Library
- Sylvia Grady, Elgin Art Showcase
- Jen Howver, VOD Communications
- Elissa Kojzarek, United Way of Elgin
- Alana Freedman, YWCA Elgin
- We Heart Downtown Elgin Buy Local Campaign
- DNA Awards Gala
- Downtown Elgin Pub Crawl
- Window Wonderland
- Cruise Nights
- Cash Mobs