The Burrit building is a historic building with modern amenities in the heart of the Elgin business district. Excellent for professional office users. Janitorial service five days per week. Some reserved parking available plus additional free public parking nearby. Some build-out provided. Restaurants, entertainment venues, Metra and more all within walking distance.
FEATURED PROPERTY | Elgin Tower Building | 100 E. Chicago Street
Built in 1929, the Elgin Tower Building is an iconic, art deco historic landmark with 15 stories of office space. It is home to the Elgin Technology Center – an incubator for small start-up tech companies – among a mix of other small businesses and organizations. It is located in the heart of downtown at E. Chicago and Douglas, just one block east of the Metra station.
- Basement: Suite A | 665 sq ft | Suite C | 150 sq ft | Suite D | 655 sq ft
- 1st Floor | 2200(e) sq ft
- Suite 501 | 510 sq ft | Suite 502 | 395 sq ft
- Suite 602 | 393(e) sq ft | Suite 603 | 340 sq ft | Suite 604 | 430 sq ft
- 7th Floor | 2381 sq ft
- Suite 802 | 393 sq ft | Suite 804 | 567 sq ft
- Suite 904-905 | 826 sq ft
- Suite 1105 | 219 sq ft
- 12th Floor | 1662 sq ft
- Suite 1403 | 398 sq ft
For a listing of other office or residential spaces for sale or lease in downtown, contact:
Don Obenauf, Economic Development Director
Downtown Neighborhood Association