Vendor Sign Up
Vendor Application (Open registration)
This is for farmers (veggie, fruit, or animal), bakers, food artisans, artists, etc. If you grow it, make it, or mix and bake it – fill out this form!
Our Harvest Market strives to:
- Establish a venue for local and regional growers, producers, and artisans to sell their product
- Encourage one on one interaction
- Serve as a viable economic opportunity for small local enterprises
- Foster an environment of accessibility with location, hours, a token system for customers to use their Link and credit cards, and kid friendly activities
- Provide an educational forum for consumers of all ages and backgrounds when it comes to food, local, health, and sustainability
- Enhance the community atmosphere, networking, and socialization with music, places to sit, and activities to engage in
- Showcase Downtown Elgin amenities like our public facilities, the Fox River, the Fox River Trail bike path, and our urban downtown businesses and organizations
New to our market? Have questions? Along with checking out the rest of our website and/or Facebook page to get a better feel for who we are, please check below for common questions asked such as booth fees, insurance, how our token systems works, etc. Of course you can also email our Market Manager as well at email@example.com.
Thanks to all our loyal vendors who have helped make this market what it is, and to new vendors – welcome!