– Chicago St will be closed between Spring & Villa at 8AM.
– Douglas Ave will be closed between Highland & Chicago at 10AM.
– Chicago St will be closed between Spring & Douglas at noon.
– Spring St will be closed between Highland & DuPage at 2PM.
– No parking beginning at 8AM on Chicago St (from Douglas to Villa), Douglas Ave (from Highland to Chicago) and Spring St (from Highland to DuPage). Limited additional parking restrictions will be in place from Wednesday, October 24.
– No parking beginning 8AM in the first level of the Spring Street parking deck.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact Heather Williams, Special Events Assistant, City of Elgin at 847-214-5413.
You can buy advanced tickets from the DNA, 2 Douglas Avenue, for only $7 each (normally $10), Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM or PURCHASE ONLINE!
For more information about Nightmare on Chicago Street, visit NightmareonChicagoStreet.com.