The Downtown Neighborhood Association of Elgin recently launched its new website complete with a brand new Elgin Events Calendar. Now we invite you to share and promote your business or organization’s Elgin events with us using the form below:
As part of their yearly membership benefits, DNA Downtown Retail/Service/Non-Profit and Community Business Members receive a total of 3 FREE listings and Downtown Restaurant/Bar and Corporate Members receive a total of 6 FREE listings now through the end of 2012 to promote your business or organization’s events. Members can also purchase additional calendar listings at $15 per listing ($30 per listing for non-members).
$15 per event (DNA Members)
$30 per event (non DNA Members)
$25 per ongoing weekly or monthly event (DNA Members)
$50 per ongoing weekly or monthly event (non DNA Members)
DNA will e-mail you an invoice upon approval of your submission (see disclaimer below for more details about the approval process). Submissions will be posted upon receipt of payment. Acceptable forms of payment are check, money order and credit cards. Credit card payments can be taken over the phone at 847-488-1456.
– Event must take place in Elgin, Illinois – NO EXCEPTIONS!
– Must be an event with a definitive start and end time
– Discount retail/restaurant promotions are not considered events (i.e. 10% off all merchandise this day only)
– Events taking place over a period of consecutive days will be considered one event (Weekend festival)
– Events taking place over consecutive weeks at the same venue in the same timeframe will also be considered one event (i.e. Two weekend engagement of a theatrical performance or musical)
– Events taking place over 2 or more consecutive weeks would be considered an ongoing event and would be charged accordingly.
All event submissions are subject to approval by DNA staff. Review and approval process can take up to 3 business days. DNA reserves the right to reject any submitted event at its own discretion and without explanation. DNA staff reserves the right to edit any and all listing content at its discretion. DNA staff is not responsible for errors in dates, times, contact information or content provided by users. Any questions should be directed to DNA Promotions Coordinator Jason Pawlowski at (847) 488-1456.